All for One, One for All

All for One, One for All
ONE FOR ALL, ALL FOR ONE

8 July 2012

6 July 2012 Training

Hey :D It's me again. I know that Rose CL was supposed to write this week's activity's blog post but she wasn't around so it's up to me :) Well, we had the weekly muster parade and then we broke up into our own squads to have activity. As you all may recall, the Sec 1s had a brief revision of drills and a very long crime prevention lecture. I'm sure you all passed the test with flying colours :D The Sec 2s also had drill practice, focusing on hentak kaki. The Sec 3s, also had a drill practice (I think), and some focused on Corporal test training. For PT, the Sec 2 did 'water bottle rolling' to train for .22 (according to Rose CL) and the Sec 1s just had normal PT (I think). That's all folks and the photos for this week's activity is just right below:)
Enjoy!
Your friendly senior,
Elizabeth CL, Deputy Head of Publications.